Firma Stella Company Profile
- The UK’s Champions Retailer of Signed Sports Memorabilia
- The highest rated Sports Memorabilia Company in the World on Trust Pilot
- Transformed from £0 to over £1 million turnover within two years with over 37% profit
- Partnered to some of the biggest sporting stars in the World
- As featured in the Daily Mirror, Talk Sport, Independent, Telegraph, 442, Rugby World, Worcester News, Non-League Paper & The Rugby Paper.
Here at Firma Stella Sports Memorabilia, you will work side-by-side with a team of individuals that all share the same vision:
Every member of our team is committed to personal growth, continuous innovation, and the drive to succeed as the number one sports memorabilia company in the world.
No task is ever too big, no problem is ever too challenging. We get the job done.
Our day is driven by the mindset & values that set us apart from other memorabilia companies. These are the non-negotiables that every member of staff must adhere too.
Our Non-Negotiables: THINK BIG, NEVER GIVE UP & MAKE IT HAPPEN
We always think big. It’s all about the bigger picture. We will be the number one sports memorabilia company in the world. No matter what problem we face, no matter how many times we fail, no matter how many times we get rejected. We never give up. We go after a project or campaign to get the result. We work hard & make sure we succeed. We make it happen.
- Positivity: With our positive, can-do attitude. No task is ever too big. No problem is ever too challenging. Positivity breeds success. Be positive in all that we do.
- Excellence: We strive to perform our roles to the highest of standards. We are always striving to improve or refine processes and are never happy to just settle. Be excellent in all that we do.
- Hard-Working – We’re always working 100% towards becoming the number one sports memorabilia brand in the world. We always set our targets very high, and through our attitude, commitment, and work-ethic, we achieve them. Be hard-working in all that we do.
- Communication – Both amongst the Firma Stella team & to our customers, clear, positive, precise communication is integral to the success of the business. Communicate in all that we do.
- Trust – As the highest rated sports memorabilia company in the world, we’re trusted by our customers, which is crucial with sports memorabilia – authenticity is everything. Trust is fundamental in our team between us, we trust each other to fulfil our roles and responsibilities to the best of our abilities. Trust in all that we do.
- Respect – We speak to everybody with respect. We treat people how we want to be treated. We communicate & treat each other, visitors, people of service & customers in a respectful manner.
- Professionalism – We are a team of Firma Stella professionals. This starts from how we dress, how we communicate with everybody we come into contact with throughout the day, and how we approach our work. We are always professional at all times. This is the Firma Stella way of working.
- One-Team – Outside of work we are individuals, but when the Firma Stella uniform goes on, when we enter our offices in the morning, we are team Firma Stella. We all work together, in a positive working culture, working towards getting Firma Stella to the number one Sports Memorabilia company in the World.
2022 – 2023 Vision
We will be the number one Sports Memorabilia company in the World
- We will have the highest turnover & profit – Multi, Multi Million Pound Company
- We will offer a five-star service from our five-star staff
- We will offer the World’s most exclusive range of items
- We will have a Worldwide brand – Open up a franchise in the USA
- To generate sales for Firma Stella daily
- Acting as a point of contact between customers and companies
- Negotiating terms of sales and agreements and closing sales with customers
- Gathering market and customer information to figure out the customer needs
- Responding to customer queries and resolving their objections to get them to make a purchase
- Inspecting inventory in stock and the quality of the product on display
- Providing customers with detailed and accurate quotations and cost calculations
- To go out of your way, go the extra mile & make sales happen
- Establish new lines of revenue through business to business, events, charities & auction companies
- To maximise every sales opportunity
- Meet Monthly, Quarterly & Annual sales targets
- To report to management on your successes & challenges
- Develop relationships with customers and businesses. New leads may be generated through canvassing, cold calling & research.
- Develop, implement, and maintain sales activities and plans.
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with current customers & businesses by providing information, guidance, and support, recommending new products & new opportunities.
- Positive mindset & the willingness to go the extra mile
- Outstanding written & verbal communication skills
- Significant sales experience in business to business & business to consumer
- Driven & motivated to succeed
- Motivated by targets & money
- Strong analytic & problem-solving skills
- Exceptional people skills – excellent listener, persuasive skills & the ability to influence others
- Resilient & relentless hard worker
- Interest in sport is preferred
- Strong negotiating skills
- Persistent KEY TRAIT
- Performance incentives: bonus scheme based on efficiency & meeting targets
- Progression: opportunity to progress in an extremely fast-growing worldwide company
- Progression: opportunity to grow with the company
- Work: with athletes, event, sport companies & charities
- Travel: Opportunity to travel when required
- Sport: Rare opportunity to work in a sport passionate business
- Firma ‘Re-charge’ day – Every member of staff gets one ‘re-charge’ duvet day per year & opportunity to earn more throughout the year
- Firma Stella Employee Of The Month – Win A Cash Bonus /Special Experience
- Weekly Team Bonding Events
- Company Pension
- Team Focused Culture
- Opportunity to be part of something special – We will be the number one Sports Memorabilia company in the World!
Salary – £15,000 – £25,000 Base per year depending on experience
+ OTE Commission Bonus – £10,000 – £20,000
Hours: 8.30 – 17.00 Monday to Friday
Location: Work from our HQ
Hiring: Fulfilling this position ASAP
We’re looking for experts in their fields to help take us to the next level. With massive benefits & huge opportunities to grow with the company – this is a golden chance to join a rapidly growing enterprise with worldwide conquering ambition.