Firma Stella Company Profile
- The UK’s Champions Retailer of Signed Sports Memorabilia
- The highest rated Sports Memorabilia Company in the World on Trust Pilot
- Transformed from £0 to over £1 million turnover within two years
- Partnered to some of the biggest sporting stars in the World
- As featured in the Daily Mirror, Talk Sport, Independent, Telegraph, 442, Rugby World, Worcester News, Non-League Paper & The Rugby Paper.
Here at Firma Stella Sports Memorabilia, you will work side-by-side with a team of individuals that all share the same vision:
Every member of our team is committed to personal growth, continuous innovation, and the drive to succeed as the number one sports memorabilia company in the world.
No task is ever too big, no problem is ever too challenging. We get the job done.
Our day is driven by the mindset & values that set us apart from other memorabilia companies. These are the non-negotiables that every member of staff must adhere too.
Our Non-Negotiables: THINK BIG, NEVER GIVE UP & MAKE IT HAPPEN
We always think big. It’s all about the bigger picture. We will be the number one sports memorabilia company in the world. No matter what problem we face, no matter how many times we fail, no matter how many times we get rejected. We never give up. We go after a project or campaign to get the result. We work hard & make sure we succeed. We make it happen.
Positivity: With our positive, can-do attitude. No task is ever too big. No problem is ever too challenging. Positivity breeds success. Be positive in all that we do.
Excellence: We strive to perform our roles to the highest of standards. We are always striving to improve or refine processes and are never happy to just settle. Be excellent in all that we do.
Hard-Working: – We’re always working 100% towards becoming the number one sports memorabilia brand in the world. We always set our targets very high, and through our attitude, commitment, and work-ethic, we achieve them. Be hard-working in all that we do.
Communication: – Both amongst the Firma Stella team & to our customers, clear, positive, precise communication is integral to the success of the business. Communicate in all that we do.
Trust: As the highest rated sports memorabilia company in the world, we’re trusted by our customers, which is crucial with sports memorabilia – authenticity is everything. Trust is fundamental in our team between us, we trust each other to fulfil our roles and responsibilities to the best of our abilities. Trust in all that we do.
Respect – We speak to everybody with respect. We treat people how we want to be treated. We communicate & treat each other, visitors, people of service & customers in a respectful manner.
Professionalism – We are a team of Firma Stella professionals. This starts from how we dress, how we communicate with everybody we come into contact with throughout the day, and how we approach our work. We are always professional at all times. This is the Firma Stella way of working.
One-Team – Outside of work we are individuals, but when the Firma Stella uniform goes on, when we enter our offices in the morning, we are team Firma Stella. We all work together, in a positive working culture, working towards getting Firma Stella to the number one Sports Memorabilia company in the World.
2022 – 2023 Vision
We will become the number one Sports Memorabilia company in the World
- We will have the highest turnover & profit – Multi, Multi Million Pound Company
- We will offer a five-star service from our five-star staff
- We will offer the World’s most exclusive range of items
- We will have a Worldwide brand – Open up a franchise in the USA
- Framing all incoming orders from our various online outlets
- Framing & photographing all incoming stock from our various suppliers
- Liaising with various departments to ensure all customer orders & our stock is fulfilled
correctly & efficiently
- Operating levels of stock supplies & ensuring all are in stock to fulfil orders
- Ensuring all framing procedures are monitored & adhered to
- Ensuring workspaces remain clean, always tidy & organised
We’re open to training a willing individual to frame.
- Positive mindset & the willingness to go the extra mile
- Exceptional attention to detail & organisation
- Driven & motivated to succeed
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Ability to work independently & solve problems
- Strive for excellence
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well in a team & with all levels of staff
- Exceptional communication skills – excellent listener
- Willingness to learn & adapt to Firma Stella
- Performance incentives: bonus scheme based on efficiency & meeting targets
- Progression: opportunity to progress in an extremely fast-growing worldwide company
- Progression: opportunity to grow with the company
- Work: with athletes, event, sport companies & charities
- Learn a unique specialised skill
- Sport: Rare opportunity to work in a sport passionate business
Salary – £20,000 – £25,000 per year
Hours: 8.00 – 17.30 Monday to Friday
Lunch: 30 minutes
Location: Work from our HQ
Hiring: Fulfilling this position ASAP
Hiring Manager: Peter Johnson – email@example.com
Email your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org
Drop your CV: Firma Stella, Unit 9, Buckholt Business Centre, Worcester, WR4 9ND
With massive benefits & huge opportunities to grow with the company – this is a golden chance to join a rapidly growing enterprise with worldwide conquering ambitions. Be part of something special.