NO.1 ON TRUSTPILOT!
Looking for Newcastle signed memorabilia? Firma Stella has one of the UK’s most exciting collections of autographs by famous Tynesiders, spanning the club’s 125-year history.
We are the leading retailer of authentic Newcastle memorabilia, offering a wide range of items that are perfect for any Newcastle United fan or collector. Our collection includes signed Newcastle shirts, footballs, photos, boots, and framed Newcastle shirts, all of which have been acquired in person or authenticated by our team of experts.
Newcastle United started out as an amalgamation of two football clubs, Newcastle West End and Newcastle East End in Newcastle Upon Tyne. Affectionately known by fans as ‘the Magpies’ thanks to their black and white strip, the team has consistently performed in the Premier League since its conception in 1892.
The club has been based at St James’ Park for over 100 years. The Magpies held the third-average attendance for the 2011-2012 Premier League season – surpassed only by Manchester United and Arsenal.
Newcastle have won four league titles, six FA cups and an FA Charity Shield. The have the ninth largest trophy haul of any English club.
Many famous footballers have been associated with the club over the years. Kevin Keegan succeeded in two runners up season between 1995 and 1997 with top flight players such as David Ginola, Les Ferdinand and Alan Shearer. Kenny Dalglish took the helm for a couple of disappointing seasons giving way to Ruud Gullit and later via Graeme Souness, Bobby Robson who led them for five years, leaving in 2004.
In 2007 Mike Ashley, the head of UK sporting retailer Sports Direct bought the club. In the same season Sam Alladyce took over from Glenn Roeder.
The club had a revolving door of managers during the period, with Kevin Keegan even making a come-back in 2008 – he quickly resigned after claiming the club hadn’t supported his decisions financially.
Newcastle was sold to a new Saudi headed consortium in 2021 for £305m. They appointed Dan Ashworth in May 2022 as ‘Sporting Director’. They qualified for the Champions League in 2023 – the first time in 20 years and finished in fourth place in the Premiership, conceding the fewest goals in the league.
Types of Newcastle United Memorabilia
There are many different types of Newcastle United memorabilia available, from signed football shirts and footballs to photos and boots. Some of the most popular items include:
- Signed Newcastle football shirts: These are some of the most popular pieces of memorabilia . They are a great way to show your support for your favourite team and player.
- Signed Newcastle footballs: These are a great way to show your affiliation to Newcastle at home in your office. They look incredible mounted in one of our Perspex display cases.
- Signed Newcastle United photos: A great way to connect with the player or team in action. They are a perfect way to remember your sporting heroes.
- Signed Newcastle boots: These can also be mounted to display properly. They offer a unique way to show your appreciation for your favourite player.
- Framed Newcastle football shirts: Looking stunning on any wall, they are an amazing tribute to the club or your favourite Newcastle player. They also offer a great way to protect your investment.
Whether you’re new to Newcastle collectables or want a special something for the footie fan in your life, you’re sure to find the perfect signed product here at Firma Stella.
We have contemporary items and vintage selections signed by club legends including Alan Shearer, Shay Given and Andy Carroll. Our signed Newcastle jerseys, football boots, mounted displays, posters, and gloves all come with a certificate of authenticity for peace of mind and provenance.